Thursday, November 13, 2014

Regrets

I sorely regret the fact that I have no regrets. 

I’m sorry that I’m not sorry. 

Please forgive me for my unforgivable behavior. 

Never let it be said that I have nothing to say.

I can’t imagine why I’ve done the unimaginable.  If only I were the only one.

I’ll try to consider being more considerate; instead of doing what I ought not, I’ll just make sure not to do what I shouldn’t.

We have ways of having ways; there are passages through the impassible; if you look for what can’t be seen, you’ll find the invisible.

I can’t help that I was born this way at birth; no doubt I’ll live like this until I die.  No one should expect me to do the unexpected; it’s not a surprise that my behavior isn’t surprising.

When it’s all over, I’ll be done; at the endpoint we’ll be finished.  If we start at the beginning, we can count on reaching the end when it’s over.

Of course, if I’ve done something illegal, I will have broken the law.  And if no one will excuse me, then I agree my actions are inexcusable. 

But a person has to admit only those things that are admissible; what we cannot speak of will remain unspoken.  That said, if I’ve failed to express the inexpressible, I’ve also been unable to describe the utterly ineffable.

No one wants to be that guy who is “that guy.”  But I can’t help myself if I’m helpless.

Meanwhile, I’m spending my time spending time and only saying things that can be put into words.

The future will arrive after the present is finished; injuries will happen to those who get hurt.  We know we have feelings because we can feel them; there’s no point in denying the undeniable.

Had I chosen an alternative, I have done something different; but when all is said and done, if I were really someone else, then I wouldn’t be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment